Romanza Hotel San Stefanos (North west)
Romanza Hotel is situated in Agios Stefanos, a resort with one of the most beautiful beaches in Corfu, renowned for its crystal, clear water and beautiful setting. Agios Stefanos is a developing village with a long, wide sand beach popular with windsurfers. The resort itself has a number of bars, taverns, restaurants and extensive nightlife. The complex consists of the main building and two independent structures, an old and a new building.
- Air condition. All rooms are equipped with air condition.
- Airline service. The front office will be pleased to assist you with airline and flight information.
- Baby cots. Please contact the Front Desk.
- Banqueting – conference. We can organize luncheons, dinners and cocktail parties for limited number of persons. Please contact the Restaurant department.
- Bar. The “ROMANZA’S” Bar welcomes you in a warm and cozy atmosphere from 10 a.m. until 2:00 p.m.
- BBQ. Once a week we have a Traditional Greek Barbeque by the pool area. Please ask the reception for further details.
- Breakfast. Breakfast is served daily 8:30 a.m. to 11:00 in the « Romanza Restaurant ». Light meals are available at lunchtime.
- Car parking. Ground car parking is available.
- Car rental – Cruises – Excursions. Ask information at the reception
- Newspapers. Please contact the front office.
- Check – out time. Our checkout time is 12.00 noon. If you wish to extend your stay, please check the terms with the Front Office.
- Doctor/Dentist. In the event of medical advice or treatment being required, a doctor can be provided 24 hour a day. Please call the front office.
- Exchange. We exchange most currencies. Exchange rates are indicated at the front office. Please ask for a receipt.
- Flowers. Flower arrangements can be provided in the hotel. Please contact the front desk.
- Hairdressing. Our front Desk will be pleased to arrange an appointment.
- Lost and found. Please contact the front office or the housekeeper.
- Mail. Incoming mail and messages will be held for you at the reception.
- Maintenance. Should a fault occur in you during your stay, please contact the front office.
- Mineral Water. We strongly recommend drinking mineral water instead of plain water because it contains clore and ammonia.
- Pets. We welcome your favorite pet. However, we recommend you to follow the safety and sanitary rules. Please note that you will be held responsible for any damage it may cause.
- Restaurant. Romanza’s Restaurant offers you light lunch from noon to 12:00 p.m. and dinner from 7 p.m. to 10.00 p.m. You will enjoy a Carte restaurant.
- Safety deposit boxes. Please use the safety deposit boxes provided at the front office. The hotel cannot accept responsibility for cash and valuable left in your room.
- Swimming pool. The swimming pool situated in front of the restaurant is accessible free of charge to hotel guests between 9:00 a.m. and to 10:00 p.m.
- Telephone. Your room is equipped with a direct dial telephone. To get the front office dial 9. For outside line, dial 0. For more information, please see TELEPHONE INSTRUCTIONS or call the operator.
- Flat TV
- Voltage. 220 Volts.
- Wake up call. Please contact the operator for your early morning call.
- Wi-Fi Internet